« Fox's Monday news conference | Main | SPECIAL REPORT: RBs make history »

December 29, 2008

Playoff tickets on sale Thursday

Tickets for the Panthers' playoff game Jan. 10 will go on sale Thursday at 10 a.m. Prices will range from $62 to $400 and each fan can purchase up to four tickets. There will be no sales at the Panthers' ticket office at Bank of America Stadium. Tickets are available at Ticketmaster, by calling 704-522-6500 in the Charlotte area or going to www.ticketmaster.com. Ticket information: 704-358-7800 (Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.) -- David Scott

Posted by Observer Sports on December 29, 2008 at 03:14 PM | Permalink

Comments

Are they all upper level? And do you know how many they are selling to the general public that are not PSL/season ticket holders?

Posted by: Yeah? | Dec 29, 2008 4:12:53 PM

Around 7,000, most all upper level, and higher priced by $10 - $20 a ticket across the board too.

Here is hoping our fans don't sell out to opposing teams fans, ala Dallas when they were here in the 2003 game. If Atlanta comes here, I'm afraid B of A will turn into Georgia Dome north. Ugh.

Posted by: Phil | Dec 29, 2008 4:33:50 PM

I'm going to be one of the guys on the phone with someone, waiting for the clock to tick to 10AM so I can buy my favorite seats.

This is going to be an epic game.

Posted by: Revshawn | Dec 29, 2008 4:58:24 PM

EPIC TO THE MAX !!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: nasty704 | Dec 29, 2008 7:12:35 PM

I just found some on Stubhub.com for not too bad of a price.

Posted by: Tom | Dec 29, 2008 8:49:57 PM

Procton, I thought we had established a great working "you do not talk to or about me, and I will not mention your name" relationship. If you respond to another one of my posts I will pick apart every single erroneous thing you say (which is pretty much everything) and run you off this site again. I will state my opinion as I wish, and I stand behind my reasoning. I did not ask for your input. You have little to no football knowledge, and your regurgitation of erroneous Googled salary cap figures/draft pick values means absolutely nothing to me or anyone else.

Posted by: Steve | Dec 29, 2008 9:03:24 PM

Is Special Needs Boy Procton raising his ignorant head again?

Posted by: jason | Dec 29, 2008 9:40:43 PM

You absolutely can say whatever you want. But if you're wrong (as you were about the value we paid for the Otah pick), I'm going to call you out for it. You certainly didn't "run me off this site" or anything like it. If the most fun you can have is "picking apart" things, then I certainly wish you luck, sir.

Posted by: Michael Procton | Dec 29, 2008 11:04:43 PM