« Panthers' hiring rooted in Ross connection | Main | Peppers speaks, Part I »

February 14, 2009

Peppers update forthcoming

We'll have a Julius Peppers update soon. Check back.

Posted by Observer Sports on February 14, 2009 at 02:05 PM | Permalink

Comments

Tell me what I want to hear: Sign & trade for two HIGH 1st round picks (if not more), and a bittersweet send off for #90 (hopefully to an AFC squad).

Posted by: Newsinz | Feb 14, 2009 2:40:40 PM

What is this, the Drudge Report?

Posted by: William | Feb 14, 2009 2:41:10 PM

Lets hope we hear that Gross will sign a long term contract, Pep will get the Franchise Tag among other cuts and contract extensions of other players(Jake?, Smitty?).

Posted by: Ryan | Feb 14, 2009 2:44:56 PM

The grass is always greener, Julius. It has been obvious over the past three or four years in your play that you don't want to be in Carolina. Don't let the door hit you in the as5 on the way out.

Posted by: OConnorKE | Feb 14, 2009 2:55:37 PM

What a joke...Peppers update forthcoming....hahaha. What a joke.

I mean, in the time it took to type that, you could've just given the news and said "more details later".

Posted by: shad | Feb 14, 2009 3:13:38 PM

I have always been a huge fan of JP. I think he is one of the most athletic players in the NFL. I stand by him on his "business decision" to part ways with the Panther's. We should just move on and quit slamming him for leaving. I wish him a great career wherever he goes unless he is playing the Panther's. I just hope we can get something from the deal that is adequate. I'd love to get a shut down CB or another DL for him at this time. We will survive people. Instead of looking at what we are losing, look at what we have.

Posted by: Steve Gilmore | Feb 14, 2009 3:17:05 PM

My guess is that the update on Julius is that there is NO update.

Posted by: Huskers86 | Feb 14, 2009 3:19:45 PM

Seriously, does "forthcoming" translate to "sometime before Thursday"? Thanks for the "inside" information.

I'll tell you what everyone, I'll search the web and post an update as soon as I find something, which will probably be before any of these clowns post anything.

Posted by: shad | Feb 14, 2009 5:09:01 PM

Hey, here's an update....

I'm sure I'll find 4 more before there's anything of substance written here