« Panthers, Martin closing in on contract deal | Main | Martin seals deal, all picks are in »

July 30, 2009

Double Trouble website updated

-- DeAngelo Williams and Jonathan Stewart have updated their website. It costs $34.28 (get it?) to join, though.

-- Jon Beason has a new blog --- www.jonbeason.com.

Posted by Observer Sports on July 30, 2009 at 09:41 PM | Permalink

Comments

As much as I like double trouble, why would I or anyone else pay anything to become a member?

Posted by: Daniel | Jul 31, 2009 2:41:40 AM

And where's the $34.28 going? In DT's pockets?? If its to a charity I'd probably join.

Posted by: pc | Jul 31, 2009 7:37:17 AM

agreed pc, i could justify dropping that coin if i knew it werent going directly to new pool furniture.

Posted by: john | Jul 31, 2009 8:16:13 AM

Come on fellows. I just went to Jon Beason's site and it's on the square, so why are you all trying to soak the very ones that support you. Drop the price tag.

Posted by: Patrick Smith | Jul 31, 2009 11:13:11 AM

Proceeds go to St. Judes.

Posted by: mike | Jul 31, 2009 11:13:17 AM

Proceeds go to St. Judes Childrens Hospital in Memphis. I joined. Trust me, it is well worth the price of admission. As a teaser I'll tell you this, the video in the "Trouble Zone" has Jonathan Stewart saying more than DeAngelo Williams.

Posted by: Reece | Jul 31, 2009 1:47:06 PM

I too joined today and highly recommend it.

I live in Columbia, South Carolina and don't get many opportunities to meet/intereact with any of the players.

They personally called me (I'm not kidding)
to thank me for joining the site this morning and it blew my mind they would take the time to reach out to the fans.

Yes, the Beason site is free, but the Williams and Stewart site is doing a lot of giveaways (game worn items) and also having meet and greets.

It's still made my day that I've gotten to talk to each of them one on one.
Very few NFL athletes would give that kind of access to fans.

Keep it up Double Trouble!

Posted by: Marty Fort | Jul 31, 2009 3:09:18 PM

if you join the double trouble site and sign up, they personally call you. I'd let it go to voicemail just to keep it!

Posted by: Stephen | Aug 3, 2009 11:34:40 PM