« Peppers' cap number exceeds $18 million | Main | Your training camp schedule »

July 29, 2009

Panthers tickets on sale Saturday

The Panthers announced today that single-game tickets for the upcoming season go on sale Saturday at 10 a.m. Approximately 7,000 tickets are available for each game. Fans can purchase tickets for up to four games, with a limit of four tickets per game. Prices are $51 to $90 per ticket. The regular season price is the same as preseason. They can be bought at any Ticketmaster outlet, via www.ticketmaster.com or by calling 1.800.745.3000.

-- Charles Chandler

Follow the Observer's Panthers coverage on Twitter ... @CharlesChandler and @davidscott14

Posted by Observer Sports on July 29, 2009 at 02:09 PM | Permalink

Comments

Please buy!! We need sellouts to pay for JPep and his 2009 disappearing act! Also featured will be JDelhomme and his "getting your hopes up and squeeking out a few close wins because of steve smith only to later crush your fragile heart in the biggest game of the year" act.

Who am I kidding? I'll be trying my best at 9:59am saturday. Go Panthers (even the overpaid and mediocre ones)!!!

Posted by: john | Jul 29, 2009 2:34:33 PM

I shall be heading up to ticketmaster to buy my tickets. To first time buyers: Phone line/internet sucks. Go buy your tickets in person.

Posted by: Revshawn | Jul 29, 2009 4:32:50 PM

I'm glad I went with the two pack ticket that went on sale June 1st. My guess is that tickets will go pretty fast.

Posted by: Warrior1 | Jul 29, 2009 7:38:46 PM

GROUND CONTROL : DeAngelo Williams, Jonathon Stewart, Brad Hoover, Jordan Gross, Jeff Otah, Ryan Kalil, Travelle Wharton, and Keydrick Vincent.
Thats right, Double Trouble is over - They are now called "GROUND CONTROL"

Posted by: James T | Jul 30, 2009 12:11:53 AM

@Warrior1... I that was corny.. please stop. your making the already bad looking Carolina Panther fans look worst than they are. Next time you feel like going OVER BOARD with that GROUND CONTROL crap..........DON'T. JUST don't do it. And that's my PSA!

Posted by: tampa-fan-N-pnthr-Land | Jul 31, 2009 9:56:27 AM