« Panthers take another QB, Cincinnati's Pike, among 3 picks in Round 6 | Main | Missouri RG signs with Panthers »

April 24, 2010

Ole Miss QB Snead signs after draft

Mississippi quarterback Jevan Snead, whose stock dropped dramatically from earlier this season to the point the he fell completely out of the NFL draft, has signed a rookie free agent contract.

If he makes the team, look for him in Bank of America Stadium this season.

But with Tampa Bay, not Carolina!

Couldn't resist!

-- Charles Chandler

Posted by Observer Sports on April 24, 2010 at 06:21 PM | Permalink

Comments

Very funny. If we had signed any more QBs I would think the front office had truly gone crazy. Only one QB can play at a time.

Posted by: Tyler | Apr 24, 2010 6:31:25 PM

jesus, come on man...I thought we had actually signed another QB (like we need another one)

Posted by: 34+28=GREATNESS | Apr 24, 2010 6:32:12 PM

Charles, You are a douch-noggle.

Posted by: Ben Williams | Apr 24, 2010 6:49:19 PM

panthers signed Jarret Brown QB West Virgina

Posted by: joe | Apr 24, 2010 6:59:29 PM

I am the best thing to ever happen to Charlotte. Your all welcome.

Posted by: Jimmy Clausen | Apr 24, 2010 7:08:40 PM

Should stayed another year in college, Jimmy. Then maybe you'd learn the correct usage of "your"

Posted by: jp | Apr 24, 2010 7:19:54 PM

Touche, Charles... touche.

Posted by: appstategrad2008 | Apr 24, 2010 8:09:23 PM

Jimmy breaks him leg and sucks booty. Tony hurts arm again and Moore thrown his knee out. I replace them all and throw for 25 TD 700,000 yards and we make the playoffs only to see me fumble 10 times and throw 4 int. GOPANTHERS

Posted by: always correct | Apr 24, 2010 8:47:11 PM

I think Fox and Hurney sobered up today and took Pike to cover their bases in case Clausen becomes the bust every other team that passed on him thought he would be.

Posted by: pissin away the draft | Apr 24, 2010 9:29:42 PM

QB !!! OOOOoooohhhhhhh....... I bet we'll trade Michael Jordan for him.......Can't let one get away.....(cf., the Panther Master Plan, amass all future, current, non-disabled NFL QBs from everywhere). Part II, a budgetary concern of the secret master plan, includes revoking any CFL player's pass-port.

Posted by: David H | Apr 24, 2010 10:30:49 PM

I completely agree with Ben Williams, and even though I don't know what a "douche-boggle" is, he sounds to be right on the money.

Posted by: SYRPIS | Apr 25, 2010 1:27:38 AM