« Thursday night quick-hitters | Main | Friday morning update: Stewart closer »

New leaders needed for young Panthers / Charlotte Observer

Sorensen: Is 4th string Pike's peak? / Observer

Clausen: 'A dream come true' / Observer

Notebook: Beason not as good as Davis? / Observer

Slideshow: 45 images from camp / Observer

Posted by Observer Sports on July 30, 2010 at 08:33 AM | Permalink

Comments

I always see people complain about articles on here and mostly I think it is pointless and ungrateful, but serious question here:

Did you get paid for this "article"/post?

Posted by: JayJ6 | Jul 30, 2010 12:43:04 PM

I have a question maybe someone can answer. Remember last season, the Observer had a free football pool link here? When & where will that be this year? Last year i missed the pre season games & was behind too far to keep up & i dont want to miss them this year.

Posted by: MrBernz | Jul 30, 2010 12:48:19 PM

I have to agree with the sentiments of the 1st comment. I wish there was more content. I hope there will be more and more in-depth articles in the future. Please.

Posted by: PurrDurham | Jul 30, 2010 12:53:06 PM

Folks,
I post the article links each day, so you can find them if you have bookmarked this blog. During the season, I'll post articles from the paper or papers in the opponent's city, other stuff I find relevant, and stuff people send me to post.
I'll also put up a link to the pick 'em contest when it is launched. It hasn't been launched yet.
JayJ6, I get paid to supervise the Panthers and NFL coverage, and I thought this kind of post was helpful. Based on the number of readers who hit the links I post, I think it is.
Thanks for reading.

Mike Persinger
Executive Sports Editor
The Charlotte Observer
(704) 358-5132

Posted by: Mike Persinger | Jul 30, 2010 1:46:05 PM

Thanks for giving us a one-stop shop for the Panthers info Mike. One request...see if any of your guys will post some info on how the receivers are looking so far. All I have seen so far was one sentence regarding Jarrett being lost as always and Moore being focused. Thanks again.

Posted by: AppGrad04 | Jul 30, 2010 3:25:26 PM

Can we get some more Images of Clausen.

You supervised that... Great! 11 of 45 had Clausen in, 7 individual.

Posted by: fox has to go!! | Jul 30, 2010 3:35:57 PM

I will say this, I have liked D.Gantt coverage so far and I am NOT a Fan of Gantt.

Posted by: fox has to go!! | Jul 30, 2010 3:38:15 PM

K.. don't Shut all these "Avenues" down and then, open when see fit(Sat. Morning) too respond. When no one is Available!

Posted by: fox has to go!! | Jul 31, 2010 12:27:18 AM

Definitely my Bad..

I like what you guys(CO)are doing, now.. Keep it up,, be Assertive! We are all Busting for News of Progress!!!

Posted by: fox has to go!! | Jul 31, 2010 12:38:11 AM