« Lovie Smith: Decision to let Rivera go was not personal | Main | Otah says he's okay; Newton named rookie of month »

September 28, 2011

VIDEO: Panthers prepare for Bears

Joe Person talks about Sunday's Carolina Panthers big test against the Chicago Bears, including Charles Johnson molding himself after Julius Peppers and a surprise addition to the Panthers' injury list:

Posted by Observer Sports on September 28, 2011 at 07:47 PM | Permalink

Comments

Joe Person, you are about as exciting to listen too as watching paint dry! I'm sorry, but c'mon man. Panthers beat the Bears this weekend.

Posted by: thetruth | Sep 28, 2011 8:47:15 PM

I am glad the Carolina is playing Chicago, because I want Jordan Gross to man handle Julius Peppers one on one. Peppers thought he made a wise decision a few years back but come next year I want him to regret his decision by abandoning ship. Right now CJ is looking like the best player and I am glad Carolina saved money for CJ. Goooooooooo Panthers!!!!!

Posted by: Mr CatWalker | Sep 28, 2011 9:47:58 PM

I like your reports, Joe. Keep 'em comin'. PD

Posted by: PurrDurham | Sep 29, 2011 9:31:01 AM

What Otah maybe hurt? "Imagine That!"
Seriously.

Posted by: 10-4! | Sep 29, 2011 9:37:15 AM

Wasn't AZ Cam's first experience in a "hostile" road environment? This is the second time I've heard a reporter say that Chicago will be his first. Not!

Posted by: John | Sep 29, 2011 10:56:42 AM

Hey Joe,WAKE UP ! "This is not Cam's 1st hostile road environment". What was AZ., kindergarden ? Sheesh....

Posted by: nasty 704 | Sep 29, 2011 11:25:21 AM

joe sound drunk or high to me, facts are not accurate and to much fondling over his words..sit down joe..lets go panthers

Posted by: panthernation | Sep 29, 2011 11:37:07 AM

Posted by: panthernation | Sep 29, 2011 11:37:07 AM

"fondling over his words...."??? Who's drunk?

Posted by: PurrDurham | Sep 29, 2011 12:06:34 PM

"fondling over his words...."??? Who's drunk?

Posted by: PurrDurham | Sep 29, 2011 12:06:34 PM

I know we have said this before, but Otah needs to be let go after this year. I hate to say it, but I do now agree with those who think Otah is basically stealing money from the Panthers. I find it hard to believe the guy is hurt this much. I feel like he is like some people in everyday America, do as little as you can and still get the pay day.
As much as we have other needs, (and as much as this is a boring pick) I think we should look into drafting an OL in the 1st round this year. Lets protect Cam, and we need to get that running game going again, a top tier OL would help out with both.

Posted by: joshD | Sep 29, 2011 1:23:52 PM

to whom it may concern,

if you're going to bash someone (doesn't matter who) at the very least make sure you have spelled everything properly!! most people will give you a pass on capitalization and punctuation, but if you can't spell you end up looking like an idiot yourself!!! "kindergarden" is a great example of this.

Posted by: jason | Sep 29, 2011 2:06:34 PM

*may(forgot my space) be* wa!!

Posted by: 10-4! | Sep 29, 2011 3:29:57 PM

Post a comment instead of being an an@l Pr!@K!!

Posted by: 10-4! | Sep 29, 2011 3:34:02 PM

What is wrong with you idiots who post here?
These videos are well done, Joe, even if you do sound like a ringer for Adam Carolla. Keep em coming!

Posted by: Rob | Sep 30, 2011 3:19:18 PM