Seven things I never thought I would hear in the galleries at the Masters but have:
(1) "The Charlotte Bobcats."
(2) "With Ric Flair retired, what are you going to write about?"
(3) "Plaid is my favorite color."
A guy said this to his buddy. In front of them was a woman in a plaid sundress. I'm just guessing here.
(4) "Martha Burk."
Her name has come up twice.
(5) "I'm a tire man from Cincinnati."
(6) "I was playing one side of the course and Clint Eastwood came up the other side."
(7) "Don't you love limo races?"
Seven words I thought I would hear in the galleries but have yet to:
The two golfers whose names continually come up: Gary Player and Fuzzy Zoeller.
My new favorite golfers, not that I had favorite golfers before I got here: Shingo Katayama, Ian Poulter and Brandt Snedeker. If these guys could drive a race car, their style, plus Humpy Wheeler would make them stars.